Looking for a Nambucca Heads caravan park that offers true value for money for your overnight stay, group visit or family holiday?
Aukaka Caravan Park is a longstanding favourite with travellers and holiday makers looking for accommodation in Nambucca Heads NSW that is clean, affordable and in a convenient location.
You’ll be well looked after by resident owners Graham and Marina whose aim it is to make your stay at Aukaka Caravan Park as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Aukaka Caravan Park Nambucca Heads features:
- Sites for caravans, campervans, motorhomes, tents
- 16 comfortable cabins sleeping 2-6 each
- Covered BBQ area and campers kitchen
Very close to:
- Nambucca Plaza and convenience stores
- Cafés and take-away food outlets
- Nambucca River: fishing, kayaking, river cruises, boardwalks
- Visitor Information Centre
All the above facilities are just a 2-minute walk from your Nambucca Heads accommodation if you stay at Aukaka Caravan Park.
With the broad, picturesque Nambucca River winding its way through town, Nambucca Heads (halfway between Sydney and Brisbane) is the perfect place for a relaxed stopover or holiday on the NSW Mid North Coast.
And when it comes to Nambucca Heads caravan parks, Aukaka Caravan Park is your best choice if you value convenience, cleanliness and affordability.